Sophie Hahn is a British parasport athlete, who is competing in T38 sprint events. She was born on 23rd January 1997 in Nottingham, England. Hahn was diagnosed with cerebral palsy, she has fully supported family like her brother and mother.
During the London 2012 Paralympics, she was enthused to be an athlete. By supporting her family, she got inspired to become a para-athlete.
Later she joined in Charnwood Athletic Club in Loughborough, England. And her first competition was in 2013, and she took the 100m and 200m races; broke onto the British sprinting scene by taking first place at the England Athletics Senior Disability Championships.
She was entered in both the 100m and 200m in the T38 event, won the gold medal at 2013 Lyon in the 100m – T38. Also, she got the bronze medal in the 200m – T38 event in the same tournament.
Sophie Hahn (Athlete) – Biography/Wiki
|Full Name||Sophie Megan Hahn|
|Born||23 January 1997|
|Height||(5 ft 6 in)|
|Club||Charnwood Athletic Club|
|Social Media Profile Links||Sophie Hahn on Facebook|
Sophie Hahn on Twitter
Sophie Hahn on Instagram
Sophie Hahn’s Paralympics Medal Results & Records
Sophie attended her first Paralympics in Rio 2016, she proved herself to obtain a gold medal in 100m – T38 and also got a bronze medal in the 4 × 100m relay – T35-38. At the Tokyo 2020 Paralympics, Hahn won a gold medal in 100m – T38.
|Tokyo 2020 Paralympics||Gold medal – 100m – T38|
|Rio 2016 Paralympics||Gold medal – 100m – T38|
Bronze medal – 4 × 100m relay – T35-38
Sophie Hahn’s Other Tournaments Records & Medal Stats
- 2018 Gold Coast: Gold medal – 100m – T38
- 2016 Grosseto: Gold medal – 100m – T38
- 2016 Grosseto: Gold medal – 4 × 100m relay – T35-38
- 2018 Berlin: Gold medal – 100m – T38
- 2018 Berlin: Gold medal – 200m – T38
- 2018 Berlin: Gold medal – 4 x 100 m relay Universal
- 2014 Swansea: Silver medal – 100m – T38
- 2014 Swansea: Silver medal – 400m – T38
- 2014 Swansea: Silver medal – 4 × 100m relay – T35-38
- 2016 Grosseto: Silver medal – 200m – T38
- 2013 Lyon: Gold medal – 100m – T38
- 2015 Doha: Gold medal – 100m – T38
- 2015 Doha: Gold medal – 4 × 100m relay – T35-38
- 2017 London: Gold medal – 100m – T38
- 2017 London: Gold medal – 200m – T38
- 2013 Lyon – Silver medal – 200m – T38
- 2015 Doha – Silver medal – 200m – T38
Sophie Hahn’s Net Worth
According to some authentic sources, Sophie Hahn’s current net worth is between $1-2 Million. Though she is not revealed her income, earnings and brand endorsements amount.
Sophie Hahn’s Interesting Facts & News
1. Where is Sophie Hahn from?
Sophie Hahn is from the Nottingham, England, United Kingdom.
2. How tall is Sophie Hahn?
She is (5 ft 6 in) tall.
3. How old is Sophie Hahn?
As of this date (28th August 2021), Sophie Hahn is 24 years old now.
4. How much does Sophie Hahn weigh?
Sophie Hahn’s weight is 72 kg.
5. What is Sophie Hahn’s net worth?
Currently, Sophie Hahn’s net worth is between $1-2 Million.
6. Who is Sophie Hahn’s husband?
Ben Hahn is Sophie Hahn’s husband.
7. What disability of Sophie Hahn?
She was diagnosed with cerebral palsy.
Disclaimer: Some information was collected from Wikipedia & other sources. We are not responsible for any misinformation.