Rowan Crothers is an Australian swimmer who specialized in freestyle. He was born on 24 October 1997 in Gosford, New South Wales 15 weeks prematurely. As a result, he was developing cerebral palsy and bronchopulmonary dysplasia (chronic lung disease).
Crothers’s debut swimming competition at the 2011 Arafura Games, at the age of 13, won the bronze medal in Men’s 400m MC freestyle event. Rowan attended the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow for the Australian swim team. In that tournament, he made a gold medal in the 100 m freestyle S9 event.
In this article, you will know about Rowan Crothers’s biography, his disability, Paralympics results, world records, awards, net worth, and interesting facts and news.
Rowan Crothers’s Short Biography/Wiki
|Born||24 October 1997|
|Height||196 cm (6 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||77 kg (170 lb)|
|Coach||Rob Van Der Zant|
(chronic lung disease)
|Social Media Profile Links||Rowan Crothers on Facebook|
Rowan Crothers on Twitter
Rowan Crothers on Instagram
Rowan Crothers’s Paralympics Medal Results
Crothers competed at the 2016 Rio Paralympics for the first time Paralympics. He competed in four events and qualified for the finals in each. He made 5th in the Men’s 4 × 100 m Freestyle (34 points), 6th in Men’s 400m Freestyle S10, 5th in Men’s 100m Freestyle S10, and 6th in Men’s 50m Freestyle S10.
At the Tokyo 2020 Paralympics, Crothers won the gold medal in the 50 m freestyle event.
Rowan Crothers’s Other Tournaments Results and Records
- 2014 Glasgow 100 m freestyle S9
World Championships (LC)
- 2013 Montreal – Gold Medal – 4×100 m freestyle
- 2013 Montreal – Bronze medal – 100 m freestyle
- 2019 London – Bronze medal – 50 m freestyle
- 2019 London – Bronze medal – 100 m freestyle
- 2019 London – Bronze medal – 4x100m freestyle
Multiple awards of Rowan Crothers
- 2009 Best Novice Athlete – Sporting Wheelies and Disabled Association
- 2009/10 North-West Regional Finalist – Quest Youngstar Award for Sport
- 2010 Most Improved Junior Athlete – Sporting Wheelies and Disabled Association
- 2010/11 North-West Regional Finalist – Quest Youngstar Award for Sport
- 2010 Roy Fowler Male Swimmer of the Meet – Queensland AWD Swimming Championships
- 2011 Best Junior Athlete – Sporting Wheelies and Disabled Association
- 2011 Swimmer of the Meet State Multi-Class Swimming Championships – Queensland Swimming
- 2011/12 North-West Regional Winner – Quest Youngstar Award for Sport
- 2012 Swimmer of the Meet State Multi-Class Swimming Championships – Queensland Swimming
- 2013 RSL Youth Development Program Grant Recipient
- 2013 Brisbane Swimming Association Swimmer with a Disability for 2012/13
- 2014 Brisbane Swimming Association President’s Award for 2013/14 (Glen Bigg Trophy)
- 2014 Junior and Senior Male Athlete of the Year – Sporting Wheelies and Disabled Association
- 2017 – Swimming Australia Paralympic Program Swimmer of the Year.
Rowan Crothers’s Net Worth for 2021
Though Rowan Crothers’s earnings, income, and brand endorsements are not revealed, according to some sources, His current net worth is estimated between $1-2 Million.
Rowan Crothers’s Interesting Facts & News
1. Where is Rowan Crothers from?
Rowan Crothers is from Gosford, New South Wales, Australia.
2. How tall is Rowan Crothers?
Rowan Crothers is 1.96 m (6 ft 5 in) tall.
3. How old is Rowan Crothers?
As of this date (26th August 2021), Rowan Crothers is 23 years old now.
4. What is the disability of Rowan Crothers?
Rowan has cerebral palsy and bronchopulmonary dysplasia (chronic lung disease).
5. How much does Rowan Crothers weigh?
Rowan Crothers’s weight is 77 kg.
6. What is Rowan Crothers’s net worth?
Currently, Rowan Crothers’s net worth is between $1-2 Million.
7. Who is Rowan Crothers’s girlfriend?
According to our report, currently, he is not dating anyone.
Disclaimer: Some information was collected from Wikipedia & other sources. We are not responsible for any misinformation.